Eco friendly and ethical horse wear
Lucky rider is our premium range which is ethically made and lower carbon footprint than other horse riding brands.
- Did you know that most manufacturing employees including those from expensive horse brands work in appalling conditions.
- 93% of workers abroad aren't paid a living wage
- Most use tons of plastic packaging
Our new premium brand Lucky rider is offering something different.
- We ensure that all our workers are treated fairly and operate in a good, safe working environment.
- We pay at least 30% above the regional average
- We do not use plastic through-out our supply chain
- We are in the process of becoming a carbon partner with Moor Trees and a tree will be planted for every lucky rider sale
- We are offering an upcycling service on Lucky Rider saddlecloths to turn them into items such as mini grooming bags, medical kit bags or any other useful item you fancy.